Our Loss Adjusting department offers a multi-disciplined global team of personnel who are available to respond to any instruction for loss adjusting services.
We have a team of engineers, surveyors and adjusters, whose experience includes:
- Energy, on & offshore, traditional oil & gas, and renewables
- Power generation and other utilities
- Construction and operational risks
- Marine, including hull and machinery, port operations, and stevedores liability
- Ports and Terminals
- Business Interruption, Delay in Start-up and ALOP
Claim instructions to ELP are reviewed and assigned to the appropriate personnel.
Terms of Engagement
For Energy Loss Adjusting assignments, we comply with the Lillehammer Terms of Engagement, a copy of which is available upon request.
For other assignments we offer the ELP Terms of Engagement, a copy of which is available upon request. If you require any other information, please contact Mr. Peter Lyall.
Our experienced risk surveyors and engineers are available to undertake inspections pretty much anywhere on a global basis. For more information, please contact Peter Lyall.